Wednesday, July 16, 2014

C4T #4 Permanent

Building Good Culture
This week on Mrs. Tolisano's blog I read Building Good C.U.L.T.U.R.E.. In this post Mrs.Tolisano was asked in a tweet to create a a graphic to go along with an acronym called Building Good C.U.L.T.U.R.E; Collaborate, Understand, Love, Trust, Unite, Respect, Empower. She said that this post is another example of the power of our network to collaborate, to add value and to share.
I replied by saying that this acronym is definitely powerful and motivating. I said that the post shows first hand how great it is to network and collaborate with others. I finished by saying that I would definitely be using the acronym in my future classroom.


The Blogging KrakenThe next post I read was The Blogging Kraken: How to Keep Up with All Your Students' Blog. In this post Mrs. Tolisano talked about how to keep up with all of the students's blogs. She began by saying blogging is about reading and writing in digital spaces. She said that we want students to make their learning and thinking visible. She said that timely feedback from teachers, peers and a global audience is critical to the blogging process. She then gives a chart that shows the strategies that help develop a workflow.

No comments:

Post a Comment